The UK House Price Index (UK HPI) HM Land Registry shows house price changes for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to November 2017, the latest available data.
The November data shows:
- on average, house prices have risen by 0.1% since October 2017
- an annual price rise of 5.1%, which takes the average property in the UK to £226,071 England
The data for England shows:
- house prices have risen by 0.1% since October 2017
- an annual price rise of 5.3% takes the average property value to £243,339
The regional data for England indicates that:
- the West Midlands experienced the greatest rise in average property price over the last 12 months, up by 7.2%
- the North West experienced the greatest monthly price rise, up by 1.4%
- the North East and London saw the lowest annual price rise, both up by 2.3%
- the North East saw the most significant monthly price fall, down by 1%
See the full UK House Price Index for November 2017©LandlordZONE® – legal content applies primarily to England and is not a definitive statement of the law, always seek professional advice.