The full list of speakers and conference topics to be tackled during this month’s Property Investor Show has been released.
Taking place on October 15th and 16th visitors will have 90 exhibitors to visit and be able to hear many of the industry’s big names speak at 68 different panel sessions.
These include evictions expert and TV star Paul Shamplina, Rightmove’s David Cox, NRLA chief Ben Beadle, Vanessa Warwick of Property Tribes, PIN founder Simon Zutshi, auction guru David Sandeman and journalist Richard Bowser.
The Property Investor Show will be the first large-scale in-person event staged for the sector since the Covid pandemic hit 18 months ago.
Outspoken property industry figure Russell Quirk, who famously launched hybrid property firm Emoov and more recently correctly called the post Brexit/Covid housing market, will also be hosting two industry discussion panels on both days.
“Join me on Friday 15th October where I’ll explain what will happen in the next 12 months and why,” he says.
Panel debates include the following (and a full list of speakers and panels) can be found here:
- Is now a good time to be investing in UK property?
- Holiday Lets – expert advice on how to maximise yields
- How to buy and sell at property auctions – the way the pros do
- Fraudulent Tenants – identifying them and avoiding them
- How to fund every property deal – dispelling the myths
- Using data to boost your investment outcome
- How to mitigate the three big tax traps for landlords
- Starting and growing your property development business
- The State of the PRS (Keynote Panel)
Nick Clark, Managing Director of the Property Investor Show says: “It’s the first opportunity in two years for anyone interested in investing in property and for suppliers that want to reach investors, to network together and to benefit from each other”.
“Networking is such an important part of our sector and I suspect that most of us are rather Zoomed out now after many months of sitting in front of a screen’.