My Online Estate Agent, a UK-based online estate agency has trimmed their fees to an unbeatable £249 fixed fee deal per listing. In comparison, the fees of traditional estate agents are horrendous. The potential savings landlords now stand to make are simply massive!
My Online Estate Agent provide the following services:
• £249 fixed fee deal per listing.
• My Online Estate Agent list properties on all the main property portals and websites, such as Zoopla and Rightmove, for no additional fees.
• With their distinctive, physical For Sale board, properties will still be seen by those browsing the area in person.
• My Online Estate Agent – All communication is completed in a fraction of the time and with less effort due to the general need for speed, promptness and simplicity.
• Free Property valuation included.
• Booking of viewings.
• Negotiate and progress the sale through to completion.
• Whichever option you decide to take, My Online Estate Agent guarantees you will receive the same personal first class service.
Andrew Potter, Director of My Online Estate Agent says, ‘with 90% of home buyers using the internet as the primary tool to search for properties, more and more sellers are questioning the substantial fees that high street estate agents charge. At My Online Estate Agent we are able to provide the same if not greater marketing exposure than high street estate agents but charge what we believe to be a fair price for the service we offer. As well as arranging the viewings, we also handle all offer and negotiations and see the sale process through to completion. Since we launched a year ago we have been growing month on month and currently have over 200 properties on the market across the UK.’
All of these factors are potentially causing a major shake-up in the manner which homes are sold and can ultimately result in better deals for house buyers and sellers.