The Scottish Association of Landlords and Landlord Accreditation Scotland partnership offers a huge variety of meetings, conferences and training. There is truly something for everyone involved in the private rented sector so we do hope to meet you over the course of this year.
From local branch events to major conference/trade exhibitions to free training delivered locally, together we offer all the essential events for landlords and letting agents all over Scotland.
Training from Landlord Accreditation Scotland (LAS) – update yourself or brush up on your skills. See the Landlord Accreditation Scotland training happening near you. Join SAL to attend the Core Standards sessions free of charge, or Best Practice sessions at a discounted rate.
Local branch meetings
Network locally with other SAL members, share local knowledge and expertise. Find out what’s happening near you by checking out the SAL local branch meeting schedule. Join SAL to attend free.
Conferences in 2014 – save the dates
The Agency Business, Glasgow 4 September 2014.
Specialist conference and exhibition for Scottish letting agents.
National Landlord Day, Edinburgh 4 November 2014.
Scotland’s unique private rented sector conference and trade exhibition. It’s unmissable and it only happens once a year.
If you’re not already a SAL member, we invite you to join us for all these benefits. If you’re already a member, please have a read through to be sure you’re taking advantage of everything on offer to you:
– Unlimited access to our unique Scottish legal and landlord advice line – invaluable with any problems you may require specialist advice on.
– Website members resources area: downloadable factsheets and all documentation required for letting
– Free Core Standards training sessions from Landlord Accreditation Scotland
– Campaigning on behalf of members
– Discounts on other useful seminars
– Member deals on goods and services
– Subscription to Landlord Focus magazine
– Regular email updates direct to your inbox
– Local meetings all over Scotland via our 14 branches
– Add your voice to SAL’s Holyrood and Westminster campaigns
– Discounted delegate rates for conferences
– Members benefit from being part of SAL whether they let out one property or are the managers of the largest agency portfolios. Our services are tailored to your individual needs.
Join online www.scottishlandlords.com or call us on 0131 564 0100 to discuss how we can be of assistance to you, or reply to this email for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Scottish Association of Landlords (SAL) | Hopetoun Gate, 8b McDonald Road Edinburgh EH7 4LZ