LettingaProperty.com is urging all landlords and tenants to be gas safe and choose their gas engineers wisely, during the third annual Gas Safety Week (16 – 22 September 2013).
It can be a matter of life and death as badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. By looking for a Letting Agent that only employs gas engineers who are registered Gas Safe, landlords and tenants can be confident that gas appliances in their rented properties are checked annually and regularly serviced by competent and fully qualified engineers.
LettingaProperty.com has already pledged its commitment to consumer protection by signing up to the SAFEagent campaign.
Read full article: