This prestigious event by UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership will be held in London to celebrate the success of the accreditation scheme and reward excellence amongst members.
The conference will bring together a blend of speakers and presentations including discussions on the Challenges and Growing within the Private Rented Sector, Future Regulation in the Private Rented Sector and the London Rental Standard.
28th March 2014 at the Thistle Hotel Marble Arch, Bryanston Street, London, W1H 7EH
The deadline to submit a nomination for this year’s prestigious UKLAP Challenges and Growth in the Private Rented Housing Sector Conference & Award Ceremony is Friday 24th of January.
Nominations are free, and you could end up shortlisted in one of the categories or even with an award in hands.
List of awards include:
• Best Landlord Services (Local Authorities and Not for Profit Organisations)
• LA – highest number of accredited landlords from January 2013 to January 2014
• Best Service Provider (not Local Authorities)
• Best Small Landlord (1 to 20 properties)
• Best Portfolio Landlord (20 plus properties)
• Best Letting Agent of the Year
• Best Landlord of the Year for Student Housing
• Green Landlord of the Year Green
• Agent of the Year Overall
• Best Landlord of the Year
• Empowering Tenants Award
• Make a Difference Award
More information can be found online at www.llas-conference.org.uk