Specialist first and second charge loan solutions on buy to let properties for none mainstream applicants.
Lending Expert offer a range of specialist funding solutions for buy to let applicants who don’t fit the normal mainstream lenders application requirements.
If you wish to finance a buy to let property on either a first or second charge loan basis then this product offers flexibility and opens up further funding options. If you have previously been declined funding by your mainstream mortgage lender, or if you’re a broker finding it difficult to place a client then this product may provide a suitable solution.
Applicant Types Accepted:
- Unemployed buy to let mortgage applicants without proof of income
- Applicants who are in receipt of benefits or out of work
- Applicants who are retired or pensioners over the age of 65
- Applicants who have adverse credit such as CCJ’s, IVA’s, defaults, missed payments and a low credit score. Discharged bankrupts also considered.
- Applicants who are first time buyers or who have little credit or mortgage history
- Applicants who are self-employed without proof of income or who only have limited accounts available
- Applicants and business owners who are newly self-employed and have less than 2 years of accounts
- Applicants who cannot show proof of rental income, and where a copy of the tenancy agreement is acceptable only.
- Portfolio landlords and those who own multiple BTL properties
- Applicants who are a director and need a limited company buy to let mortgage
- Applicants who have a family member willing to provide a 25% gifted deposit
- Ex pat landlords
- Landlords up to 80 years of age on application
Property Types Accepted
- Residential buy to let property including ex-council houses, flats, maisonettes including High Rise property, HMO & Non Standard Construction properties
- Semi Commercial property including loans for flats above shops
- Rental Income from 125% – rental income must cover the new Buy to let mortgage by 125% for basic rate tax payers. Additional provable income can supplement a shortfall in rental coverage if that is required.
- Loans from £10,000 – £1,000,000
- Ex-pats landlords accepted
- Equitable charges available
- First and Second charge loans available
- 75% loan to value
- No minimum valuation
- No minimum 6 months ownership rule.
- No minimum income criteria – can have self-employed less than 12 months
Trading, retired or employed clients on low incomes.
- Adverse Credit – over 12 months old ignored from a pricing point of view
- Adverse Credit – under 12 months old considered
- No mortgage history required so First Time Buyers are considered
- Limited Company enquiries considered
- 25% Family Gifted Deposits paid also considered
- No credit check is required
- Up to 80 years of age at application
This product allows for instant financing of any type of buy to let property regardless of how long the applicant has owned the property. There is no 6 month ownership rule and is an ideal solution for applicants who wish to raise a loan against inherited properties, and those who need immediate buy –to-let refinancing from a short term bridging loan.
You if you would like to learn more or request a quote you can contact Lending Expert on our secured loan pages here: https://www.lendingexpert.co.uk/loans/secured/buy-to-let/ alternatively you can speak with a CeMap qualified advisor on 0161 820 8099.
Lendingexpert.co.uk is a credit broker regulated by the financial conduct authority. Their expert brokers and advisors can offer finance solutions from £3,000 to £5,000,000 for a wide range of reasons and solutions including business use, buy to let, debt consolidation and home improvements. Loans available up to 100% LTV with additional security provided.©LandlordZONE® – legal content applies primarily to England and is not a definitive statement of the law, always seek professional advice.