RLA’s new image:
The Residential Landlords Association today (Monday) reveals its new corporate identity, as the “home for landlords”.
For the last two decades the RLA brand has been synonymous with trusted information and advice, quality training and robust campaigning and research work.
Now, to coincide with the RLA’s 20th birthday, it has undergone a total rebrand to reflect the changing landscape of the private rented sector (PRS) and the dynamic attitudes of modern landlords.
While it may not look the same, the association will continue to offer all those services members have come to rely on and more, with a new conference programme and a range of 20th anniversary celebrations planned this year.
RLA chairman Alan Ward said:
“The RLA is a very different organisation from the one we launched 20 years ago and our original logo has served us well.
“Always innovative, we needed to reflect the modern values of landlords and renting and the new logo makes that statement emphatically.
“Our mission to advise, inform, educate, represent and protect our members remains unchanged.
“We’re extremely proud of how much the association has grown over recent years and we want to continue evolving and welcoming new members.”
Chief Executive Andrew Goodacre added:
“Our new identity is more than a rebrand, it is part of our aim to empower better landlords and change the perceptions of landlords in the mainstream media – an ongoing battle.
“We believe our powerful and contemporary new look will make us more approachable, more powerful in campaigning and more accessible to members, politicians and academics.”
- The Residential Landlords Association: The home for landlords
- The RLA represents the interests of landlords in the private rented sector across England and Wales. We’re home to over 50,000 landlords nationwide, with a combined portfolio of over a quarter of a million properties. A growing community of landlords who trust and rely on us to deliver day-to-day support, expert advice, government campaigning, plus a range of high-quality services relevant to their needs.
- At the RLA, we understand the challenges faced by a landlord – after all, we’ve been fighting their corner for over 20 years. Providing the expertise, support and tools they need, so they can do the right thing – for themselves, their tenants and the industry as a whole.
- We campaign to improve the private rented sector for both landlords and tenants, engaging with policymakers at all levels of Government. Our vision is to make renting better for everyone involved in the private rented sector. We will go the extra mile to deliver an informed, better educated and more supported membership community.
- Further information about the RLA can be found at http://www.rla.org.uk/aboutus or by following it on twitter @RLA_News