Belvoir Lettings has won wins IPO of Year 2013
Belvoir Lettings is delighted to have won IPO (Initial Public Offering) of the Year at the Small Cap Awards 2013.
The inaugural Small Cap Awards, which is supported by the London Stock Exchange plc, took place at a glittering black-tie ceremony on 24th April 2013 at BAFTA in London.
Belvoir CEO Dorian Gonsalves said: “I am absolutely delighted that Belvoir was awarded IPO of the Year.
“The Small Cap Awards shines a light on the best companies and participants in the small and micro-cap community and it is a great honour for Belvoir to win this prestigious award.
“Belvoir’s flotation on to the London Stock Exchange in February 2012 marked an important milestone in the evolution of our national brand. It put us in a position to focus on our future growth as a public company, and primarily the funds raised from the placing enable us to fund acquisitions and execute our ambitious expansion plans.
“We are also now in a position to help franchise owners acquire competitors within their territory and as a result we are proactively targeting key competitors, and assisting with an operations strategy. More importantly, the flotation enabled us to provide assistance with funding for the right opportunity, subject to individual circumstances.
“The strength and identity of Belvoir’s national brand is testament to the combined commitment of the franchise network and the team at Central Office and we look forward to further growth and success in 2013.”
Belvoir Lettings now have more than 150 offices nationwide. To find your nearest Belvoir office, visit their website at www.belvoirlettings.com
– Belvoir was founded in February 1995 by Mike and Stephanie Goddard. Its Central Office is in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
– Mike was chairman of the bfa for three consecutive years and is currently Director of International Affairs. He also sits on the board of the Property Ombudsman.
– Belvoir is recognised as one of the largest specialist lettings agency franchises in the UK, with 140+ franchises nationwide and aims to have 200 franchises in the next three years.
– Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Agency Franchise – Gold Award at the 2012 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times. Belvoir also won the Silver Award in 2011 and Gold in 2010.
– Belvoir won Brand Builder of the Year at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2011 and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year at the Franchise Marketing Association (FMA) Awards 2011.
– Belvoir is a founder member of the SAFEagent Kitemark scheme, which is fully supported by NALS. SAFEagent promotes client money protection (CMP) and provides consumers with a clear message on those agents they should do business with.
– Belvoir successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 21st February, 2012.
– Belvoir won the Gold Large Lettings Agency Award at the ESTAs 2013.