Hosted by journalist and broadcaster, Ian Collins, featuring Eddie Hooker, CEO of Hamilton Fraser and Paul Shamplina, Founder of Landlord Action and Chief Commercial Officer of Hamilton Fraser.
In each episode, Hamilton Fraser’s Property Podcast, ‘Landlords, lettings and deposits’ offers landlords expert property advice on key industry topics across the private rented sector.
In this episode, the tables are turned as journalist and broadcaster Ian Collins, LBC and talkRADIO presenter and a regular on BBC’s Five Live, Daily Politics and This Week, interviews special guests Eddie Hooker, CEO of Hamilton Fraser and Paul Shamplina, Founder of Landlord Action and Chief Commercial Officer of Hamilton Fraser.
Ian, Eddie and Paul discuss twenty five years of the private rented sector, the evolution of buy to let and Hamilton Fraser’s role in shaping and influencing a sector which looks very different today. From a company that sowed its seeds as a niche insurance broker back in 1996, how did Hamilton Fraser grow to include government authorised schemes, targeted acquisitions and partnerships with trade bodies and regulatory organisations? Eddie and Paul share the secrets of their success and their ambitions for the future with the indomitable Ian Collins.
Don’t forget to listen out for brand new episodes of Hamilton Fraser’s Property Podcast with new special industry guests every episode!
As a valued LandlordZONE reader you’re entitled to 20% off Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance’s policies, call the team today on 0800 63 43 880 quoting code LZ2021 or get a quote online in under 4 minutes.
Missed the previous podcasts in the series? Don’t worry, you can catch up with industry news here!
Previous guests include:
- Steve Barnes, Associate Director at Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance
- Daniel Lee, Mortgage Broker at Total Landlord Mortgages
- Steve Bowen, Mediator at the Property Redress Scheme and experienced landlord Jonathan Schuman, established portfolio landlord and Owner of Magnet Properties
- Ben Beadle, Chief Executive of the National Residential Landlords Association (NRLA)
- Matt Hooker and Nick Hamatsos, Co-Founders of Ome, a new breed of Deposit Replacement scheme
- Sean Hooker, Head of Redress at the Property Redress Scheme
- Kate Faulkner, market analyst, commentator and co-author of ‘The Landlord’s Friend’
- Tessa Shepperson, residential property lawyer and Managing Director of Landlord Law