Over 250 property investors from across the UK celebrated and joined together on Saturday 3rd December, at the Imperial Hotel in central London, for the annual Property Investors Awards Ceremony and night of entertainment.
The evening brought a diverse range of property investor’s together and was an opportunity for them to showcase their achievements and projects which had taken place during the previous year.
To date the Property Investors Awards has raised approximately £16,000 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. This year’s charitable proceeds were donated to the Lymphoma Association which is a cancer related charity.
A number of awards in different categories were given out on the evening to some of the UK’s leading property investors and companies.
Finalists went through a stringent four month nomination and judging process, whereby their applications were judged by a independent specialist panel of twelve industry experts.
Show organiser Cyril Thomas said, “We are delighted to announce the winners of each award”, as below:
- Outstanding Achievement of the Year – Property 118 (Mark Alexander)
- Property Investor of the Year – Martin Skinner
- Property Development of the Year – Inspired Asset Management (Martin Skinner)
- New Property Investor of the Year – Simon Harris, Independent
- HMO Property Deal of the Year – Venture Property Lincoln (Ryan Carruthers)
- Property Deal of the Year – Civic Construction (Kevin Edge)
Full details of all the award winners can be found here
More information about the winners and for exposés on their deals and the events that led up to them winning an award can be found on the link above.
— LandlordZONE (@LandlordZONE) December 5, 2016