LandlordZONE® invites everyone to help others this Christmas and have a chance to Win one of 7 Kindle Fire HDs.
Today LandlordZONE® is launching its charity appeal and Twitter campaign: the #HomeForChristmas appeal in support of these six great charities.
Thanks to the sponsors and LandlordZONE® (see below) the campaign has already raised £450 across these nominated charities:
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Mind – for better mental health
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Help for Heroes
Over a two-week period leading up to Christmas, LandlordZONE® will mail broadcast the appeal campaign to its 105,000 plus subscriber members and nearly 12,000 Twitter followers.
LandlordZONE® will host the exclusive Twitter competition via its official Twitter page @LandlordZONE
Those taking part will have the chance to win the daily prize of a Kindle Fire HD® – simply show your support for these great charities by using the hashtag – #HomeForChristmas
The appeal this year is sponsored by eight leading suppliers of key services to Landlords and Property Professionals.
The appeal will start on Wednesday the 10th of December and will run for 2 weeks up to the 19th of December – in time to give a bumper Christmas for these great mainline charities in 2014.
If you would like to make a difference this Christmas, then Tweet your support using the hashtag #HomeForChristmas or by using this link
- Accommodation for Students – The World’s No.1 Student Accommodation Search Engine. AFS feature at the top of the search engines and host more content than any other student accommodation website. Students looking for accommodation: student housing, halls of residence, student homes, student housemates, university accommodation, student flats or student houses, and landlords looking for students – this is the premier website to visit.
- Elfin Kitchens – Elfin are known throughout the industry as quality suppliers of unique compact mini kitchens. Elfin’s mini kitchens are competitively priced, with no compromise on quality. Elfin Kitchens’ range of compact kitchens are real space savers. Our tiny kitchens are perfect where space and budget are at a premium but full kitchen facilities with a strong durable finish are required.
- Envirovent – offer a wide range of home ventilation products designed to last the lifecycle of a building. Their energy efficient Lifetime Range® of whole house ventilation systems are designed to deliver homes with fresh, filtered air. Reducing humidity levels in the home whilst providing fresh, filtered air, diminishing damp, condensation and mould problems.
- AEP Media – organisers of the Landlord & Letting Show and publishers of the Landlord and Buy-to-Let Magazine. With six exhibitions held around the UK each year [London, Bolton, Cardiff and Coventry] and a bi-monthly publication, plus an annual industry awards event, landlords, letting agents, suppliers, developers and all professionals have access to everything they need to help them succeed.
- Landlord Manager – Landlord Manager for Sage – Property Management for Sage accounts is the flagship software product by Visionbase Software Limited. Landlord Manager for Sage is the only advanced property management software that will produce your accounts in a format that is approved by over 90% of accountants.
- Property Investor & Homebuyer Show – the UK’s premier property expo is the “MUST ATTEND” event for anyone serious about making money from property investment. With two annual shows at the Excel Centre, London it is the ideal place for networking, obtaining reliable and up to date property market information and, of course, investment property to buy.
- Residential Landlords Association – The Residential Landlords’ Association (RLA) is the leading voice for landlords in England & Wales. The UK’s first national landlord association represents 17,000+ landlords with a combined portfolio of more than a quarter of a million properties. Their strength, reputation, experience and professionalism mean that as a member of this most effective campaigning organisation, your voice gets heard.
LandlordZONE® is a free access website for landlords and agents involved in letting property – novice and experienced alike.
The site has been helping landlords and agents to manage their investment properties successfully since 1999.
It is also an on-line community with Forum, Blogs, Articles, Legal Up-dates, Landlord Guides, Daily News, RSS feeds and Social Media links.
The site includes a Classified Directory of over 9,000 suppliers to the property industry: residential and commercial landlords, letting agents, property managers and other property professionals.
The LandlordZONE® #HomeforChristmas Appeal
— LandlordZONE (@LandlordZONE) December 10, 2014
For further information, please contact:
Head of Development and Marketing at LandlordZONE®
t: 0845 260 4420