Yorkshire Landlords Day
Wednesday 21st October 2015
Headingley Carnegie Stadium, Leeds
Doors Open: 10:30 – 17:00
Yorkshire Landlords Day 2015 returns on Wednesday 21st October opening its doors to hundreds of the regions landlords.
With a wide range of exhibitors and full seminar programme led by sector experts this is a great chance to talk all things property whilst networking with fellow landlords. The event provides visitors with up to date information on the latest products, services, market trends and legislation to support landlords in running a successful business.
Yorkshire Landlords Day is completely free to attend and is a fantastic chance to learn more about the industry and to ensure that constantly evolving challenges are met.
Register for FREE ENTRY at www.yorkshirelandlordsday.org.uk or call 0113 205 3404
By registering now you will be entered into a free prize draw to win 1 of 5 pairs of tickets to see Leeds Rhinos Vs New Zealand on Friday 23rd October 2015.
The seminar programme includes:
- ‘How to Avoid a Bad Tenant’
– Paul Shamplina, Landlord Action
- ‘Taxation & Accounts: Recent Changes following The Budget’
– Michael Wright, RITA (Rental Income Tax Advisors)
- ‘How to Make Money in Buy-to-Let: 30 Tips in 30 Minutes’
– David Lawrenson, LettingFocus.com
- ‘The Deregulation Bill: Changes to Section 21 and Retaliatory Evictions’
– James Wood, RLA Landlord Advice Team
And many more….
Follow us on Twitter: @YorkshireLD
Event Partners: Unipol Student Homes, Residential Landlords Association
Exhibition Sponsors: Furniture & Appliances for Landlords
Event Supporter: Leeds City Council