The LandlordZONE Christmas campaign this year was a roaring success.
Seven Kindle Fire HDs were given away to seven lucky winners of the competition, who simply had to re-Tweet LandlordZONE’s daily Tweets. These prizes were delivered by Amazon in time for Christmas.
In the process LandlordZONE managed to raise £400 across several selected charities.
Over a two-week period leading up to Christmas the appeal reached over 105,000 subscribers on their database, and a wide-spread UK Twitter audience of 11,900 followers. Participation far exceeded LandlordZONE’s most optimistic expectations.
Photo: Charlotte Gould, lucky winner whose father, a Chartered Surveyor entered the competition, receives her special gift on Christmas day.
Our winners included, James Kimmitt of Kimmitt Lettings Tyne on Wear; Martyin Mead of Wickham Bishops; Selina Carreno of Optimise Accountants, Nottingham; Dorian Gonsalves of Belvoir Property Management (UK) Ltd; Shelin Hakki of STC Properties Limited, Waltham Abbey; David Winter of Corporate Finance Associates, Tenbury Wells; and Mathew Gould a Chartered Surveyor of Pontypool.
The appeal this year was sponsored by eight leading suppliers of key services to Landlords and Property Professionals, including LandlordZONE®
- The world’s leading student accommodation website, Accommodation for Students (AFS) – who have given £50 to The Alzheimer’s Society
- Creators and suppliers of the country’s leading mini kitchens, Elfin Kitchens – who have given £50 to Help for Heroes
- The UK’s leading suppliers of ventilation equipment for landlords, Envirovent – who have given £50 to Help for Heroes
- Organisers of the Landlord & Letting Shows and publishers of the Landlord and Buy to Let Magazine, AEP media Ltd – who have given £50 to Macmillan Cancer Care
- Creators of the Landlord Manager for Sage software – Visionbase Software Limited who have given £50 to The Alzheimer’s Society.
- Publishers of LandlordZONE®, Parkmatic Publications Limited – who have given £50 to Help for Heroes
- Organisers of the bi-annual London Excel Property Investors and Homebuyer Shows, Property Investor Media Ltd – who have given £50 to Macmillan Cancer Care.
- Leading UK landlords’ Association, The Residential Landlords Association (RLA) – who have given £50 to The Alzheimer’s Society.
Tom Entwistle editor of LandlordZONE® said, “We’re so pleased we could bring happiness to some youngsters this Christmas and help these deserving charities as well. Thanks to all concerned.”