LandlordZONE® invited everyone to help others this Christmas and Win one of 7 Kindle Fire HDs.
The campaign has been a roaring success and thanks to the sponsors (see below) the campaign has raised over £450 across these nominated charities:
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Mind – for better mental health
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Help for Heroes
Over a two-week period leading up to Christmas, LandlordZONE® mail broadcasted the appeal campaign to its 105,000 plus subscriber members.
LandlordZONE® hosted an exclusive Twitter competition via its official Twitter page @LandlordZONE
Those taking part had the chance to win the daily prize of a Kindle Fire HD® – by simply showing their support for these great charities by using the hashtag – #HomeForChristmas
These Kindle Fire HD Prizes have now been distributed via Amazon.co.uk to the lucky winners.
The appeal this year was sponsored by eight leading suppliers of key services to Landlords and Property Professionals.
- Accommodation for Students – The World’s No.1 Student Accommodation Search Engine. AFS feature at the top of the search engines and host more content than any other student accommodation website. Students looking for accommodation: student housing, halls of residence, student homes, student housemates, university accommodation, student flats or student houses, and landlords looking for students – this is the premier website to visit.
- Elfin Kitchens – Elfin are known throughout the industry as quality suppliers of unique compact mini kitchens. Elfin’s mini kitchens are competitively priced, with no compromise on quality. Elfin Kitchens’ range of compact kitchens are real space savers. Our tiny kitchens are perfect where space and budget are at a premium but full kitchen facilities with a strong durable finish are required.
- Envirovent – offer a wide range of home ventilation products designed to last the lifecycle of a building. Their energy efficient Lifetime Range® of whole house ventilation systems are designed to deliver homes with fresh, filtered air. Reducing humidity levels in the home whilst providing fresh, filtered air, diminishing damp, condensation and mould problems.
- Landlord & Letting Show – With six exhibitions held around the UK each year [London, Bolton, Cardiff and Coventry] and a bi-monthly publication, landlords, letting agents, suppliers, developers and all professionals have access to everything they need to help them succeed.
- Landlord Manager – Landlord Manager for Sage – Property Management for Sage accounts is the flagship software product by Visionbase Software Limited. Landlord Manager for Sage is the only advanced property management software that will produce your accounts in a format that is approved by over 90% of accountants.
- Property Investor Show – the UK’s premier property expo is the “MUST ATTEND” event for anyone serious about making money from property investment. With two annual shows at the Excel Centre, London it is the ideal place for networking, obtaining reliable and up to date property market information and, of course, investment property to buy.
- Residential Landlords Association – The Residential Landlords’ Association (RLA) is the leading voice for landlords in England & Wales. The UK’s first national landlord association represents 17,000+ landlords with a combined portfolio of more than a quarter of a million properties. Their strength, reputation, experience and professionalism mean that as a member of this most effective campaigning organisation, your voice gets heard.
This press release was distributed by SourceWire News Distribution on behalf of LandlordZONE in the following categories: Business & Finance, Media & Marketing, Construction & Property. For more information visit http://www.sourcewire.com/about.©LandlordZONE® – legal content applies primarily to England and is not a definitive statement of the law, always seek professional advice.