Please Note: This Article is 5 years old. This increases the likelihood that some or all of it's content is now outdated.

From December 1st 2015 private Landlords with property in Scotland will need to provide their tenants with a sealed long life battery operated carbon monoxide alarm in every room where a fuel burning appliance is present. The changes come after statistics showed that the occupants in privately rented homes were more likely to suffer from carbon monoxide poisoning than other groups.

Safelincs are supporting landlords in meeting their new requirements by offering a discounted CO alarm.  Visit LandlordZONE.co.uk to find out more about how this new legislation will affect you.

Please Note: This Article is 5 years old. This increases the likelihood that some or all of it's content is now outdated.
Subscribe to LandlordZONE
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here