There’s a constant battle against time and budgets for landlords and letting agents and it is only getting harder. The demanding workload and the need to abide by new legislations such as Right to Rent and changes to landlord tax relief will bring more challenges. To help manage your portfolio and business it is important that you have a suitable system in place.
With 2017 on the horizon it’s time to scrap your spreadsheets and work with a solution that delivers professional results, helping to monitor and forecast the financial aspects of your business too.
Here is where we come in.
Landlord Manager for Sage, the obvious solution.
When it comes to managing your portfolio with a solution, there are plenty of options to choose from but Landlord Manager stands out from the crowded market place.
What can Landlord Manager for Sage offer that other solutions can’t?
For a start, it’s seamless 2-way integration with Sage 50 Essentials and Sage 50, the market-leading accountancy software in the UK.
What does this mean?
- Your financials are in an industry-standard format, recognised by over 90% accountants
- Financial data entered in Landlord Manager automatically feeds into Sage (and vice-versa)
- This saves time on data entry, minimises the likelihood of human error occurring whilst your accountancy fees are dramatically reduced
- Cash flow is essential for the survival of any business and the integration with Sage provides users with in-depth financial reports using real-time data
- Profit and loss reports can be generated against your properties, highlighting those with good returns and those that need improvements
- Not only will this help manage your business fully, our customers find that tenant arrears decrease too when using our software
- Create invoices for your clients in bulk or individually without any manual work required
- For letting agents we have simplified the client accounting process too, as office & client accounts can be managed in one solution
- You’ll no longer need to stress when the Year End approaches as Landlord Manager will do all the hard work for you
Why do we integrate our property management software with Sage?
Whatever system you use to manage your portfolio you are going to need an accounting engine too, so why wouldn’t you use a solution that links seamlessly with Sage? Your accountant will be grateful!
It’s simple, Sage is the number 1 accountancy system in the UK. It’s a tried and trusted solution that continues to evolve with technology and customer feedback. This allows more opportunities to provide user-friendly features and functions that deliver better results. Our partnership has seen us share the same values and vision.
Landlord Manager, the choice of the professionals!
Although we do like to shout about our unique integration with Sage, Landlord Manager delivers more than that.
- Organise your portfolio with our CRM, developed solely with property management in mind to streamline your administrative workload
- Use your time more efficiently with the office diary which syncs with MS Outlook so you will never miss a meeting or double book viewings
- Always keep track of your tenancies in a timeline with an easy-to-view audit trail
- Increase occupancy rates effortlessly with marketing tools (portal upload, property matching/brochure templates) using data already entered in the property database
- Monitor your work orders to ensure that your tenants are living in a well maintained property
- Our communication tools will allow you to keep in touch with your clients effortlessly
Landlord Manager for Sage is a desktop-based solution, however for those who work away from their desk the software can be hosted in the cloud. This offers flexibility where you work and when.
If you want to manage your portfolio with a highly acclaimed accounting solution then Landlord Manager for Sage is your only option.
As an independent company we focus on the service we give our customers from implementation and training to handling support queries over the telephone. We want our customers to use Landlord Manager to its full potential.
Grow your portfolio with Landlord Manager and 2017 could be your most successful year to date.
To find out more about Landlord Manager visit www.landlord-manager.co.uk or call 0114 23073025 to speak to one of our highly knowledgeable team members who can discuss how it can work for your business.
Please complete our contact form (http://www.landlord-manager.co.uk/request-a-demonstration) if you would be interested in booking an online demonstration.
If you provide block/estate management or larger residential/commercial portfolios then our premium package, Decorus for Sage is here for you. More information can be found here (www.decorus-pms.com).