- Are you worried about keeping up with the law?
- Are you worried that you might make a mistake through ignorance of new rules?
- Would you like a nice day out in Cambridge?
The laws and regulations affecting private landlords and letting agents are constantly evolving – it is hard to keep up. But essential – get one thing wrong and you could be in the courts!
Thankfully we have our annual Landlord Law Conference which this year we will be putting on at Homerton College in Cambridge (which has free parking!).
This year we have a full program which includes talks on:
- Section 21 notices – the new rules – from David Smith – solicitor and partner at Anthony Gold
- The new ‘right to rent’ immigration checks – from Sue Lukes, a well known immigration and eligibility expert
- Inventories and adjudications – from Mike Morgan, Director of Dispute Resolution at TDS (our lead sponsors)
- HMO Prosecutions – from David Smith (as above)
- Fire Safety – from Warren Spencer, solicitor from Blackhurst Budd LLP
- Utilities regulations – from Robert Brown, barrister from Arden Chambers
- Eviction – from Paul Shamplina of Landlord Action
We also have some great exhibitors which include:
- NW Brown Insurance
- The Property Redress Scheme
The Conference fee is £180 (inclusive of VAT) which includes course notes, free wi fi, refreshments and lunch.
Some discounts are available for existing customers and there is also the chance to get our 2014 Conference Course at a special ‘conference goers’ rate..
Find out more at www.lllconf.co.uk/cambridge
Note – if you would like to be one of our exhibitors we still have stands available. Please visit www.lllconf.co.uk and scroll down to see information and prices.