National Landlords Association
The UK’s leading independent organisation for private residential landlords
Being a landlord can be a rewarding business but it’s not without challenges and there is risk.
Become a member of the National Landlords Association and benefit from:
- A range of resources providing accurate information, practical guidance and legislative updates
- Opportunities to meet with fellow landlords and learn from their experience
- Membership promotional tools and an accreditation scheme to help you gain a competitive edge
- A wide range of services to help you deal with most aspects of letting property
- Substantial savings on our benefits and a range of services
- On-going campaign activities giving you the opportunity to make your voice heard at local, national and European levels
Support for you, your family or business
We understand that a single ‘all or nothing’ membership category may not cater for the different needs of all landlords. This is why the NLA has created three different types of FULL Membership:
- For the Individual: (Supports 1 named person. He/she is the only point of contact)
- For the Family: (Supports up to 3 people. The account holder plus 2 nominated individuals)
- For the Business: (Supports up to 5 people. The account holder plus 4 nominated individuals)
For details on NLA Membership benefits and categories click here©LandlordZONE® – legal content applies primarily to England and is not a definitive statement of the law, always seek professional advice.