You are here:
Write for Us
Write an Article for LandlordZONE®
We are always looking for unique content article contributions to our leading brand website, LandlordZONE® in the Landlord Property Investment Community.
We are looking for expert contributions in the field. For this you will get Personal and Organisational Acknowledgement and wide Recognition. You will increase your website’s Internet Authority from our high ranking widely respected website, and help promote your Company or Organisation.
LandlordZONE® was the first Landlording Portal website in the UK and is still the busiest with over 100,000 subscriber members and 1 million page views plus every month. LandlordZONE® currently ranks around the 1200th most popular website in the UK – see our Alexa.com ranking.
We have helped new and experienced landlords alike to have peace of mind and to manage their properties profitably for 16 years now.
Our service is totally free to users, paid for by our advertisers and sponsors, hence our high traffic volumes. Over the years we have developed an enviable reputation for integrity and straightforward dealing as an independent source of good quality, reliable information and product suppliers to the industry.
Writing an article for LandlordZONE®, as we said above, can get you noticed; it gives you authority in the industry and it will help you promote your organisation.
If you are an experienced property investor, landlord, letting agent, surveyor, solicitor or other property professional, or indeed just a rental property enthusiast, you can help others by giving something back and sharing your own experience.
Write an Article
Being a landlord is a learning experience from start to finish: you never stop learning in this field and there is always some value in listening to others with more experience, further reading and study:
This is what we are looking for:
- Basic advice for New and Experienced Landlords alike.
- Lessons learned about Investing, Selecting Good Tenants, Managing Tenancies profitably and dealing with bad tenants.
- Case studies: how you bought and developed property, how you managed a project successfully, how you budgeted the finances, student lets and HMOs, Housing Benefit Matters, Health and Safety etc.
- Genuine reviews of property related Products and Services.
- Check Lists you have developed and resources you have found useful, tips and traps to avoid.
- If your don’t want to write a full article we are always interested in small snippets of information in the form of a landlord “tip” – any nugget of advice you have found works for you and saves landlords time and money.
- Topical property related news items.
- We also welcome press releases from professional PR organisations and product suppliers.
This is what we are NOT looking for:
- Spam link articles design purely to get SEO rankings.
- Amateur and DIY simplistic articles which landlords and other property professionals would see as time wasting.
- Pure sales pitches.
We do not want pure sales pitches for your products. Advertorials are OK providing they are balanced and give 99% advice and no more than 1% to self promotion.
We are always open to new ideas and suggestions, so if you have anything which is of interest and practical help to landlords and agents, or any technical suggestions to improve our services, then please let us know.
We look for good quality writing, but don’t worry if you struggle with this; our editorial staff can polish-up articles for you – it’s quality information and advice we really want.
Your article must be unique content – not published anywhere else on the Internet.
Your article must be property related.
Articles should be well written with good spelling and grammar and between 500 and 1500 words in length, bearing in mind we can help out here.
All sources and quotes should be properly attributed and you can include links and references to other authoritative (only high quality websites) with useful supporting information. Any articles, images and/or videos provided to us must be copyright free.
Ideally we want one good-quality link back to your own quality website, plus a good clear acknowledgement signature.
If you wish you can send us an outline, draft or excerpt from the full article to help us make a decision on its publication. Send all articles or samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acknowledgements – every article we publish will receive your authorship acknowledgement and one domain link back to your own website.