FizzyLiving has Launched a second rental portfolio in Epsom
The pioneering rental initiative FizzyLiving continues to revolutionise the rental sector as it launches its second block of apartments in Epsom on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February.
Following the success of the launch of its first apartment block in Canning Town last September, the Epsom development will initially offer 28 one and two bedroom apartments above Epsom station, and a further 35 apartments in March. Fizzy apartments are the first of their kind in the UK to be built and managed specifically for the 25-35 year old Rentysomething market.
FizzyLiving is dedicated to providing high quality accommodation for the underserviced ‘Generation Rent’, and with this in mind, the Epsom flats have been tailored towards young professionals living in rented accommodation, with a range of stand-out features available for every tenant:
- There will be a dedicated property manager, who will be able to sort out any tenancy or maintenance problems on your behalf.
- All flats come with a 2GB broadband & media package free of charge, with the option of upgrading to a media tech package, providing a comprehensive media service.
- A flatmate finding service, FIZZY Flatmates, is available for those looking to flat share. Log on to www.facebook.com/fizzyliving and www.spareroom.co.uk to find like-minded people who are looking to live in the same location quickly, easily and securely.
- Apartments are available either unfurnished or furnished, with a choice of two exclusive furniture packs on offer at a fixed monthly charge.
- Environmentally friendly heating costs are charged separately at a fixed monthly rate which will allow tenants to manage their monthly budget more effectively and prevent the need to take up
personal contracts with utility suppliers. Under/over spend is reconciled at the end of each year or tenancy.
- Car park and bicycle storage facilities are provided on-site.
- Most apartments have balconies which offer lovely views across the Surrey countryside.
- The Epsom apartments offer an outstanding location, adjacent to the station and with a Tesco Metro, Costa Coffee and Virgin Active health club either within the building or just moments away.
- With a 40 minute train to Waterloo every 15 minutes, the area is extremely popular with commuters.
Dan Read, operations manager for FizzyLiving, commented, “Following the success of the Canning Town apartments in the autumn, we are delighted to be launching more Fizzy flats. We are aware that a product like Fizzy which is tailored specifically towards young professionals is not available elsewhere, so we are proud and excited to be offering our tenants security...
and good value in the private rental sector. We expect the proximity to the station and town centre to be a big draw for these flats, and are confident, following the feedback we have had from Canning Town residents, that the service offered by FizzyLiving will make these some of the most sought after flats in the area.”
Prices start from £900 pcm for a one bedroom apartment, and £1,200 pcm for a two bedroom apartment. Visit fizzyliving.com to register your interest now, and check out the facebook and twitter pages, facebook.com/fizzyliving and @FizzyLiving.
FizzyLiving is a new private rental subsidiary of Thames Valley Housing Association (TVH). Fizzy offers the underserviced 25-34 Rentysomething market purpose built, good value rental homes in commuter locations across London.
Thames Valley Housing Association:
Thames Valley Housing Association (TVH), based in Twickenham, South West London, was founded in 1966.The association owns, manages and administers loans for over 14,000 properties in London, Berkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire and Sussex, and has 679 properties under construction. TVH provides affordable rented homes, shared ownership, market rent, student and key worker accommodation, working with eight NHS Trusts. In year 2010-11 the association provided 1,175 new homes and generated a financial surplus of £11.2 million.
FizzyLiving is wholly owned by TVH who, on behalf of the new company, will collect the rents and cover management fees, service and maintenance charges from this income. To expand the portfolio, TVH is seeking equity partners and debt providers to raise £170 million in finance to acquire new blocks of around 100 units.
Secure rental income streams make the project very attractive to developers and bank investors. Developers will have the opportunity to invest into the scheme through offering rental stock assets in return for equity, which will generate an income.
Brand marketing of the property portfolio will be financed by FizzyLiving. The aim is to provide a brand associated with high-quality private rental accommodation.©LandlordZONE® – legal content applies to England and is not a definitive statement of the law, always seek professional advice. If you have questions on these issues go to the LandlordZONE® Forums