1. I agree with Colincbayley that the clause is unenforceable. English law does not usually permit the parties to oust the jurisdiction of the courts [cf Archbishop of Canterbury!]
2. Has L served on you any Housing Act 1988 notices, under s.8 or s.21?
JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
2. Telephone advice: see
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link) or use Topic Expert page.