1. Your daughter should go back to Court and enforce Settlement.
2. "Legal agreement": is this protected by any registration at HMLR? It should be- that would have prevented remortgage.
3. How could he do a BTL mortgage when the property is not subject to a written AST?
Last edited by jeffrey; 14-08-2007 at 21:34 PM.
Reason: Original para. 1 deleted as thread now in Conv. Forum
JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
2. Telephone advice: see
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link) or use Topic Expert page.