LandlordZONE

Apr, 2014

Friday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Foundation trench for New Shed@ Ham on Rye

Why? In most cases the registered disabled at a site register and have access granted.

Prevention as you say is open to abuse and while I would not give them a good kicking, but chain them to a wheelchair for a month, both is wrong. And lets face it the person who uses a space is unlikely to be a pleasant individual. I remember warning someone off parking and was given some foul mouthed abuse. I warned them, and when they returned they had two two meter high paladins blocking them. Padlocked. I said its refuse day. When I got an apology I unlocked them.

Securing a space means that it is guaranteed and works in the majority of situations.
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers. More ramblings atleaseholdpropertymanager.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by leaseholdanswers View Post
    I remember warning someone off parking and was given some foul mouthed abuse. I warned them, and when they returned they had two two meter high paladins blocking them. Padlocked. I said its refuse day. When I got an apology I unlocked them.
    Mmm...and what did the lease say about that LHA?

Foundation trench for New Shed@ Ham on Rye

Quote Originally Posted by DNM2012 View Post
    Mmm...and what did the lease say about that LHA?
    No lease as it was an open area by the bin cupboards, hatched no parking. They were offered a permit by the concierge to park by the tow path.

As appointed Manager " my rules". Act like trash get treated like trash, no they didn't like that answer either.

They called the Police who heard what was said and cautioned them for language and behaviour likely to occasion a breach of the peace, and that the Gentleman could well sue you for what you said.

Thats the fallacy of these "lost rights" virtually without exception if its not your house or your friends house, the owner must give you permission otherwise dont park there dont get clamped. if the law said that it might have made sense.
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers. More ramblings atleaseholdpropertymanager.blogspot.com