In general no. In your case definately not.

However if they make a contribution by virtue of having a dwelling ie own a flat you would, or if it is other premises say commercial, then RTM should follow the Commercial Code for SC, by the RICS, which recommends discussion and input.

The other case is the work involves alterations that affect their leases and/or reversion. Routine decorations etc would not be, as an example.