Jun, 2017


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009


    Quote Originally Posted by jjlandlord View Post
    Sorry to come in late. I was sure I had posted a reply to this thread...
    Perhaps over at another place, MS. ???

    I am legally unqualified: If you need to rely on advice check it with a suitable authority - eg a solicitor specialising in landlord/tenant law...

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2006


    Go to see the tenant, with a pre-written letter giving you authority to speak to the housing benefit dept about her claim.
    Get her to sign it, and take it into the housing benefit office and discuss her claim.
    Allow tenants to protect their own deposits. I want free money when they do it wrong

Similar Threads

  1. Tenant not paying rent - what can I do?
    By wickers in forum Residential Letting Questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 20:54 PM
  2. Tenant not paying rent!
    By kosmicmisfit in forum Tax Questions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 21-01-2012, 17:55 PM
  3. Help Regarding Tenant not paying Rent
    By womble72 in forum Residential Letting Questions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 20:34 PM
  4. Tenant still not paying rent
    By nthiru in forum Residential Letting Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-09-2008, 07:09 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts