LandlordZONE

Jul, 2014

Tuesday

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

We have to have a photo!
    How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive? Homer Simpson

Mrs W. used to pop next door to feed the neighbours cats when they were on holiday. They left loads of fur balls all over their house. When the neighbour's returned, they told us it wasn't fur balls, it was the husband's hair they had brought in from the garden. You see before he left, the husband had shaved his head in the garden and the cat's had found the hair, and brought it into the house.
    To know how rich you are, count the things you have which money can't buy.

Quote Originally Posted by wilfred View Post
    Mrs W. used to pop next door to feed the neighbours cats when they were on holiday. They left loads of fur balls all over their house. When the neighbour's returned, they told us it wasn't fur balls, it was the husband's hair they had brought in from the garden. You see before he left, the husband had shaved his head in the garden and the cat's had found the hair, and brought it into the house.
    Pretty revolting, either way!
    How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive? Homer Simpson

LHA, how did your cat get on with feeding the kitten? Did you need to bottle feed her at all?

Foundation trench for New Shed@ Ham on Rye

So we now have a ball of furry fury.

She has started walking and chasing around and hasn't learnt that when you leave carpet, hard floors don't have traction and your little claws can't dig in.

There have been quite a few squeals followed by thumps as she has hit skirtings. She got lost on the stairs which are 12 foot high with a dog leg and couldn't get her bearings.

All laces on shoes have been declared evil and must be eaten and the Christmas trees have been turned into prison camps at ground level.

Scratching of claws on furniture has been dealt with by a cuff or nip from Mum and being dragged over to the scratching post.

And youngest has had to check her Ugg boots for visitors!

She is now on kitten food and feeding is being discouraged, but the use of the litter box is also being discouraged. I was in the utility room when M was picked up and carted out to the garden and you could almost see the " you expect me to what ?????!!!!!"

Being forced to walk back over wet grass didn't go down well either.

She is well and truly out of the blissful world of a warm Mum and sleep and eat and sleep and eat.

It's a good job I have a big lap to fit two snuggling cats competing with Mrs LHA. She said she married me because I am a warm person, I didn't realise she meant that even in winter I am never cold.

Who needs central heating.

PS youngest has been given a verbal warning about not setting up an anonymous photo page.