LandlordZONE

Oct, 2014

Thursday

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Foundation trench for New Shed@ Ham on Rye

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl View Post
    That is the case in one of the teams but it isn't the lads who are hung over but the coaches: the lads turn up on time and get on with it!
    Wimps turn up, do your warm ups run round the pitch, throw up, and you're fine and ready for a pint after practice.

Then it was off to the game, a night out beer and curry, and for a couple of us, repeat the next day and play three hours of (American) Football.

We were back to back division champs for 2 years, probably because of
    our bad breath and wind!

Quote Originally Posted by midlandslandlord View Post

2 - I wonder if the criminal activity in mum fraudulently subletting an HA house will come in to it. People go to prison for that. At least it may keep things more amicable.

ML
    My friend has reported it. I'm quite sure nothing will ever be done about it.

This week my friend received his CSA assessment. He has to pay £82 a week from wages of £1000 a month! This is despite both boys staying with dad every weekend, can you believe?

He has told his son that football will have to stop.

The only way he can continue football is if both boys are willing to move back with their dad. Then of course, he will have to pay M nothing, and so will be able to keep all his wages. I don't know if that will happen, but it doesn't sound likely to me.

Darn I thought this was a joke and only kept reading waiting for the punch line, I was trying to figure out what all the letters spelt, anyone got a punch line? This is not less serious this is more serious!

Those figures do not sound right.

If the are then I've been missing out on £140 a week!

Something has definately gone wrong. He either filled it out wrong or the data entered incorrectly CSA end. CSA are an absolute nightmare to deal with.

My ex thinks the £26 from his £500+ a week salary pays for everything in my home LOL.

Thanks Brb. I think it's outrageous too. My friend plans to appeal.

Someone has got their figures wrong. IF your friend takes home £1000 per month - the maximum he would pay is 20% of that figure - i.e. £200 per month. The figure would be further reduced for nights he has his two boys.

So either CSA have got the figures wrong, or your friend has told you the wrong figures.

£1000 per month as a salary works out as less than the minimum wage. Does he only work part-time?
    How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive? Homer Simpson

That's after tax.

The CSA figures do sound very high, even so.
    How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive? Homer Simpson