LandlordZONE

Oct, 2014

Friday

Default Peverel / Solitaire Featured on BBC's "Don't Get Done, Get Dom"

I thought fellow Peverel lessees might be interested to see this item about the City Heights LVT victory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=-_MutI7wrBk

Good stuff although a bit simplistic.

Foundation trench for New Shed@ Ham on Rye

The BBC turn up for another staggering documentary but

7 years too late in the case of City Heights

Months after the company name and clientele has been bought from administrators

Doh.
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers. More ramblings atleaseholdpropertymanager.blogspot.com

It's a change of ownership LHA, but not a change of management. The only person different is the chief exec.

Foundation trench for New Shed@ Ham on Rye

Quote Originally Posted by JK0 View Post
    It's a change of ownership LHA, but not a change of management. The only person different is the chief exec.
    That's what I posted James.

The leading lights, though a less polite name might be applied, are long gone, though many of the regional and area managers, and staff, for now at least, remain the same.

I know a handful of people there and many years ago called the former ultimate owner a "prick" to his face, and as I predicted managed only a year or so more than that, because his concept was ultimately going to "eat itself" in debt and falling returns. Those people have had to deal with that philosophy where it has less about managing and almost all about added value generation and bulk buying on terms and by arrangements to suit them not the firm or the residents or staff- it's hard to sack a contractor who has commercial arrangements with the manager.

I hope that they are allowed to get back to that but I pity the mess that they are going to have to dig themselves out of first.
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers. More ramblings atleaseholdpropertymanager.blogspot.com