LandlordZONE

Nov, 2014

Saturday

Default Filling out N325 - help?

Hi there,

Can anyone help me with filling out the Warrant details section of a N325 form (Request for warrant of Possession of Land) as my tenant still hasnt moved out even though possession date has passed.

This is what it says under Section 4 Warrant details :

1. Balance due at the date of this request = I presume this is amount of outsanding judgement?
    2. Amount for which warrant to issue = this is the same as 1 isnt it?
    3. Issue Fee = is this the cost of this application ie £95?
    4. Solicitor's costs = I presume if I fill this out myself this will be blank?
    5. Land Registry fee = what do I put here?
    6. The sum due after the warrant is paid will be = what does this mean????

I have looked on hmcourtservice website but couldnt find anything relating to N325, so would appreciate anyones help on this matter.

Many thanks

1. yes
    2. Yes (this is put in because the defendant might have paid something off the original judgment - the court needs to know what is still outstanding)
    3. Yes
    4. Yes - you can only put a solicitors fee if you have a solicitor applying for you in which case the fee is fixed under the CPR
    5. Unless you have been ordered to produce a land registry report, or a report is required by the relevant protocol - you will not have incurred this fee - leave that space blank.
    6. You only need to put a figure in here if you are issuing for part of the money you are owed - i.e. you fill in at a) £1000 and you issue warrant for £900 at b) - the difference is £100 which is what you would put in this box - as you have already told me that the A and B figures are the same, you can ignore this box.

That help you?

Good luck with it.

hello. im on my final leg of evicting my tenant, can you please advise me what i should fill in ' describe the land......'

regards utopia