Jun, 2017


No More Results

6 Visitor Messages

  1. good luck anyway - I think you are certainly due something and hope you get it. The Act used to claim goods in lieu of rent is the Torts interference with goods act - google it. Notification must be given of intent to sell. In my experience it is always good to speak to a solicitor with some knowledge of what you think the law says! Keep us informed and once again very best wishes
  2. Am waiting for a Solicitor to return my call of yesterday to hopefully progress matters. I will of course let you know what happens, I am not overly hopeful as the Site Owner has far more resources than me.
  3. Just wanted to say thanks for your posts on my thread. Very much appreciated and I will be taking your advice

  4. visit here for tax control http://www.taxattorneyus.co.cc
  5. thanks girl
  6. Thanks for unexpected praise on a recent thread. A few kind words make all the *%$&£ more tolerable!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About islandgirl

Basic Information


Unshackled by the chains of idle vanity, A modest manatee, that's me


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
17-09-2011 12:40 PM
General Information
Last Activity
26-06-2017 19:15 PM
Join Date

1 Friend

  1. steel4 steel4 is offline


Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1