PDA

View Full Version : New HIPS Forum

Hips.FreeForums.Org
03-06-2007, 20:35 PM
Hi guys, just thought i would introduce myself and my new site.

It is a forum dedicated to HIP's (Home Information Packs) and you even have your own space, specifically for Landlords, just click on the link below:

http://hips.freeforums.org

Any interest is much appreciated,

Kindest Regards

Hips.FreeForums.org

jeffrey
03-06-2007, 20:58 PM
Hi guys, just thought i would introduce myself and my new site.

It is a forum dedicated to HIP's (Home Information Packs) and you even have your own space, specifically for Landlords, just click on the link below:

http://hips.freeforums.org/admin/index.php?admin=1&EBTX_notify=login&sid=f048b4d8deea0aa48e700fae50b819c5

Any interest is much appreciated,

Kindest Regards

Hips.FreeForums.org

Well, I tried it once- but, next time, it wouldn't let me in and scolded me that I'm not authorised to administer this board (is that even English?)

Colincbayley
04-06-2007, 06:58 AM
Thanks,

I've forwarded the link onto my Gran, she needs a replacement left and right one!

Hips.FreeForums.Org
05-06-2007, 15:05 PM
Now now people, there is no need for that.
The reason i posted was to make people aware of it, now if everyone thought like you wickerman, no forum would exist.

So it would be greatly appreciated if you would sign up like jeffery and also inform a few of your Chums.

Regards, Mark

jeffrey
05-06-2007, 15:11 PM
Now now people, there is no need for that.
The reason i posted was to make people aware of it, now if everyone thought like you wickerman, no forum would exist.

So it would be greatly appreciated if you would sign up like jeffery and also inform a few of your Chums.

Regards, Mark

Yes, but:
a. it's Jeffrey, not Jeffery; and
b. there's no-one quite like Jeffrey (yes, yes, I know that's very fortunate...)

Hips.FreeForums.Org
05-06-2007, 17:42 PM
Jeffrey, someone has replied to your comment on my forum.

And i have to say, I agree with his comments.

But that is my opinion,

Regards,

Mark

www.HIPS.FreeForums.Org