PDA

View Full Version : Real Stupid Question Maybe???

J4L
20-05-2007, 19:00 PM
Where exactly can I get a copy of the
Housing Acts
Landlord & Tenant Acts

I've searched and searched on the internet and can't seem to find them. I'm after the actual copies of these laws and not just pages 'quoting' them.

(please don't answer 'the library' as I really don't have time to go traipsing there to look at them)
I need hard copies of the whole laws so if anyone can assist me with a web address where I can download them or a book that states them i'd be grateful.

DianeB
20-05-2007, 19:09 PM
This could be a real stupid answer but would www.opsi.gov.uk have what you are looking for?

J4L
20-05-2007, 19:23 PM
This could be a real stupid answer but would www.opsi.gov.uk have what you are looking for?

Yeh I actually found this earlier thanks but it doesn't show the FULL acts only bits of it here and there. There are repeals and covenants and parts of acts but I'm looking for the full thing.

Ericthelobster
20-05-2007, 22:40 PM
Yeh I actually found this earlier thanks but it doesn't show the FULL acts only bits of it here and there. There are repeals and covenants and parts of acts but I'm looking for the full thing.
Well isn't this the full monty for the 1988 Housing Act?
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1988/Ukpga_19880050_en_1.htm

J4L
21-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Thanks so much eric, I couldn't find it anywhere when I was looking. Too many beers methinks.
Cheers.