PDA

View Full Version : Tenancy Agreement - Nuisance Section

cdgranger
19-03-2007, 14:52 PM
Dear All,

I am in the process of completing a much loved Scottish HMO License and i am being asked to include within my Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement a 'Nuisance' Clause.

I am unable to find such a clause and am writing to ask if anyone can send me in the appropriate direction to find such a thing or if you can email me a copy of a standard clause which i can incorparate into my Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.

Regards

cg.

jeffrey
19-03-2007, 15:00 PM
Dear All,

I am in the process of completing a much loved Scottish HMO License and i am being asked to include within my Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement a 'Nuisance' Clause.

I am unable to find such a clause and am writing to ask if anyone can send me in the appropriate direction to find such a thing or if you can email me a copy of a standard clause which i can incorparate into my Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.

Regards

cg.

Dangerous to use a clause which is drawn to operate under law of E/W for a letting in Scotland. Try and source it from Scottish legal expert.

cdgranger
19-03-2007, 16:23 PM
Is this website solely concened with English Law, is there anyone fully versed in the scottish legal who can share?