PDA

View Full Version : User names

rewop46
15-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Joanne, I've sent a message to the webmasters to see about changing or adding user names on this site.

The problem, as always with these forums, is that you have to have a traceable url - which is understandable; that's why you can't use a hotmail address. They don't seem to allow multiple usernames either; I don't quite know why because lots of people share computers.

From my point of view, my wife wants to contribute to this forum but she doesn't want to associated with my posts - I've no idea why:confused:

I hope everything went well for you today.

rewop

rewop46
15-03-2007, 13:16 PM
Had a reply from Tom Entwistle re: user names.

We can change the user name for you if you like, though we don't have access to passwords.

You can't add a 2nd user: either your wife should post as you when she need
to, or she should register in her own right.

Tom Entwistle
Editor
www.LandlordZONE.co.uk
www.TenantVERIFY.co.uk
T 0845 260 4420
F 0870 199 2697
Visit our Forum and Directory:
www.LandlordZONE.co.uk/forums

www.landlordzone.co.uk/dir/directory.htm

Hope he doesn't mind me posting this although I'm not to sure about my wife registering in her own right. She tried that but, as she is using the same computer as me it said that I was the registered user and wouldn't accept her. Not to worry, she's got nothing important to say anyway!

rewop

DianeB
15-03-2007, 13:31 PM
Not to worry, she's got nothing important to say anyway!

rewop

Reckon your dinner's in the dog tonight!

rewop46
15-03-2007, 14:05 PM
Dear not the real Diane,

I usually write my posts on Microsoft Word as I am particular about my grammar. To give me inspiration I often put in some stupid remarks just to help it along. I then copy the text minus these remarks; I obviously forgot.

Didn't Ronald Reagan use to do this; he was president of somewhere wasn't he?:rolleyes:

Regards, the real rewop (almost)

Poppy35
15-03-2007, 15:17 PM

Joannepowell
15-03-2007, 17:17 PM
Power to you rewop! Thanks for making the enquiry. Will probably look at changing my name to something more cryptic tomoz! That way I've got all night to come up with something clever... BEENHADASBEEN (my original idea) makes me sound really really old.... Might try something like THIEVING LANDLORD meaning as my THIEVING TENANT not likely to be seeing his deposit again!!! :D

Kind Regards

J

PS. Just in case you havn't seen the latest in any of the other threads I WON MY CASE TODAY!!! Got the possession order on the discretionary grounds and judge complimented a well presented case! Locks now changed at property and I can get on with my life!!!

J

rewop46
15-03-2007, 18:52 PM
Yes, well done. I did write a post but Lorenzo reminded me that it was inappropriate so I changed it.

He has renamed me "t0sser" - it has a certain ring to it don't you think.

I have a slightly different approach to this business than most of you good people. Mr L has put me back on track so I'll have to be careful what I say on this forum.

(t0sser) rewop;)

Joannepowell
15-03-2007, 19:23 PM
Thanks for the laugh t0s...whoops I mean rewop!

Don't doubt Nick on the other thread will come up with a few choice names for me after he reads what I've just said to him!

I did read your post and chose to ignore Lorenzo's wise crack. The reason being that I think some landlords on here might actually envy your balls.... am I allowed to say that? No doubt someone will come on and have a go at me too now.... :p

Kind Regards

J

rewop46
15-03-2007, 21:08 PM
No, it's:

... envy your b0lls. What spell checker do you use?

Joannepowell
15-03-2007, 21:17 PM
No, it's:

... envy your b0lls. What spell checker do you use?

My three year old daughter like Lorenzo! :D

LOL

J

jeffrey
16-03-2007, 09:18 AM
My three year old daughter like Lorenzo! :D

LOL

J

Not good for 3 year old girl to be like a man from Australia.

DianeB
17-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Power to you Rewop!

Had a thought about your better half joining. Can you set up another sub account if you have broadband. My BT broadband allows 5 sub accounts for instance, all with their own e-mail address.

Joannepowell
17-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Power to you Rewop!

Had a thought about your better half joining. Can you set up another sub account if you have broadband. My BT broadband allows 5 sub accounts for instance, all with their own e-mail address.

You pinching my lines now Diane? See post 6! :rolleyes:

J

rewop46
17-03-2007, 12:32 PM
J & D

I see you are both being drawn over to the dark side!

I thought I was the one with all the answers, seems I'm not as clever as I thought I was.

That's a great idea, I can join 5 forums and rant as much as I like, Dianne (who hasn't told us why she was banned) can do the same and Joanne can open up a chain of catalogues in false names. Cool.

Hypothetical question:

If a tenant walked out on you saying he has no money and owes 2 month's rent what would you do if:

His new debit card and pin number arrived a week after?

You got it - apply a bit of lateral thinking? :)

Darth Vader

DianeB
17-03-2007, 12:54 PM
You pinching my lines now Diane? See post 6!

J

Joanne, are you trying in your wonderfully subtle way to say that I am not being totally original and spontaneous???:eek:

Joannepowell
17-03-2007, 13:18 PM
Joanne, are you trying in your wonderfully subtle way to say that I am not being totally original and spontaneous???

Now who's the inspector? Got in one! :D No offence intended though... LOL

Joannepowell
17-03-2007, 13:21 PM
Power to you Rewop!

That facility could be useful for schzophrenics (? spelling) like me (and me)! :)

Joannepowell
17-03-2007, 13:22 PM
J & D

I thought I was the one with all the answers, seems I'm not as clever as I thought I was.

That's a great idea, I can join 5 forums and rant as much as I like, Dianne (who hasn't told us why she was banned) can do the same and Joanne can open up a chain of catalogues in false names. Cool.

Hypothetical question:

If a tenant walked out on you saying he has no money and owes 2 month's rent what would you do if:

You got it - apply a bit of lateral thinking?

Darth Vader

YOU DIDN'T???? DID YOU????? AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! :eek:

J

PS. Would now be a good time to refer you to the Postal Services Act 2000? In particular Part V relating to OFFENCES IN RELATION TO POSTAL SERVICES..... No? Thought not.....

DianeB
17-03-2007, 13:35 PM
J & D

Hypothetical question:

You got it - apply a bit of lateral thinking?

Darth Vader

I wouldn't know that his new debit card and pin number had arrived because I don't have X-ray vision and always Return to Sender. :) (With a halo)

rewop46
17-03-2007, 13:42 PM
I actually got thrown off a forum being silly. Who started this.

I know this thread has run its course so can I mention a blog I run.

It's found on http://isis-cardiff.blogspot.com

I have mentioned it before but nobody was listening.

I started this some time ago in order to attract business for my management company. It is actually a sort of journal which illustrates the problems in running a BTL. As I do all the repairs I take pictures of anything I think is appropriate.

I have people e-mailing me all the time telling me of their experiences. If I think it is appropriate I write it down.

It's not like a forum (I have one of those also) where everybody rants but a disciplined picture of the problems a landlord will come across.

(the serious) rewop.

Joannepowell
17-03-2007, 14:40 PM
I actually got thrown off a forum being silly. Who started this.

I know this thread has run its course so can I mention a blog I run.

It's found on http://isis-cardiff.blogspot.com

I have mentioned it before but nobody was listening.

I started this some time ago in order to attract business for my management company. It is actually a sort of journal which illustrates the problems in running a BTL. As I do all the repairs I take pictures of anything I think is appropriate.

I have people e-mailing me all the time telling me of their experiences. If I think it is appropriate I write it down.

It's not like a forum (I have one of those also) where everybody rants but a disciplined picture of the problems a landlord will come across.

(the serious) rewop.

Did listen and also took a look - didn't you see me? Say hi to adnil for me. :)

J

rewop46
17-03-2007, 16:37 PM
Dianne

I am getting really senile today, I've just realised what you have been saying.

Actually it's adnil yram rewop (Mrs).

By the way, you know that Anne Summers party I went to? They didn't sus me out at all. How many bearded transvestites are there in Wales?

I didn't cotton on at first but then I recognised the lady who's house it was; it was the one who puts the cannabis in the cookies. They were brilliant.

I'm going to B&Q tomorrow to buy a greenhouse. Where can I get this stuff on the internet?

I've forgotten who I'm supposed to be now! :cool:

Joannepowell
17-03-2007, 16:45 PM
Dianne

I am getting really senile today, I've just realised what you have been saying.

Actually it's adnil yram rewop (Mrs).

By the way, you know that Anne Summers party I went to? They didn't sus me out at all. How many bearded transvestites are there in Wales?

I didn't cotton on at first but then I recognised the lady who's house it was; it was the one who puts the cannabis in the cookies. They were brilliant.

I'm going to B&Q tomorrow to buy a greenhouse. Where can I get this stuff on the internet?

I've forgotten who I'm supposed to be now!

Definately senile vaddi - you're calling me Dianne (now I'm not diane nor the not real diane and both are spelt with only one n not 2 n's). Try saying that after a few tinnies and with popcorn in your mouth!!!

Can't believe I wasn't invited to the Anne Summers party - particularly when it was probably me that supplied the ingredients for the cookies.... :cool: JOKE!!!

As for a greenhouse, do you not have a cellar? I've got three.... ner ner ner ner ner!!! LOL

Hope *&* are paying you commission for the plug....

J

rewop46
17-03-2007, 17:20 PM
Wendy

I told you those cookies were good.

It looks like someone else has been on them, have you seen the latest thread.

I was going to answer it with something profound and colourful but I don't want to get a fatwa issued against me; I've already got a summons against me issued by the Manchester Police for speeding in adnil's Smart car,:eek:

Best ignore it I think.

bin al rewop

Joannepowell
17-03-2007, 17:29 PM
Wendy

I told you those cookies were good.

It looks like someone else has been on them, have you seen the latest thread.

I was going to answer it with something profound and colourful but I don't want to get a fatwa issued against me; I've already got a summons against me issued by the Manchester Police for speeding in adnil's Smart car.

Best ignore it I think.

bin al rewop

I was going to reply with something along the lines of "NEVER HEARD OF HIM" but then thought better of it too!

How long has your wife been driving trams? :rolleyes: It was probably my ex that issued the ticket.... LOL

rewop46
17-03-2007, 18:07 PM
Some rude person

That's a bit below the belt isn't it :( ; don't let her hear that, it's her baby.

I bought her a BMW Z4 last year for her birthday and she had the cheek to keep her Smart car - which I'd bought for her on a previous birthday.

You may think I'm a very generous person but if you register a car in your wife's name - guess who gets the speeding ticket? Now that's lateral thinking.

God (or Allah), this wine is good, must get adnil to open another bottle. She's watching the rugby but Wales are losing again so that's a waste of time.

(falls down pissed) sorry moderators but I've run out of Smilies so it's your fault I used the P word.

No idea who or where the hell I am now. Good night.