PDA

View Full Version : Companies House

jonmolloy
03-03-2007, 22:48 PM
Im looking to find out the history (what the companies address was in 2002) ive been on the website, looked through the options and im baffled? is what i want to do even possible? any help would be appreciated!

Worldlife
04-03-2007, 05:05 AM
Please set out your enquiry in a little more detail.

The problem may be a simple one in that the free information does not cover archive material (2002 was the date you mention) and you need to use a pay section to get these details (regular users may be able to advise further)

OTH it could be you are having problems with the technology!

If you could provide a link to the page where you are finding a problem this would be helpful.

For example I am having a problem on the entry page right now

Companies House - Free Company Information (http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/)

It reads

Access to the service is closed

Companies House is available from Monday to Saturday 07:00 - 12 Midnight UK Time

We are interested in your feedback on the availability of our on line services.

To insert a link you need to right click on the url (the website page location of Companies House at the top of the browser) and use the "copy" option.

In the banner of formatting options just above the Landlordzone message posting panel (it starts with bold, italic and underline options) the eleventh icon is "post a link". If you click this link you will get a panel pop up in which you can "paste" the url from your Companies House page where you are getting problems.

As hinted in a different thread there is no fast route from typewriter to being able to use with competence the wealth of material that is on the internet.

jonmolloy
04-03-2007, 14:34 PM
Please set out your enquiry in a little more detail.

The problem may be a simple one in that the free information does not cover archive material (2002 was the date you mention) and you need to use a pay section to get these details (regular users may be able to advise further)

OTH it could be you are having problems with the technology!

If you could provide a link to the page where you are finding a problem this would be helpful.

For example I am having a problem on the entry page right now

Companies House - Free Company Information (http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/)

It reads

To insert a link you need to right click on the url (the website page location of Companies House at the top of the browser) and use the "copy" option.

In the banner of formatting options just above the Landlordzone message posting panel (it starts with bold, italic and underline options) the eleventh icon is "post a link". If you click this link you will get a panel pop up in which you can "paste" the url from your Companies House page where you are getting problems.

As hinted in a different thread there is no fast route from typewriter to being able to use with competence the wealth of material that is on the internet.

I can get onto companies house no problem i just need to know what link to press on within the site, pay if need be to search a companies address in 2002 right up to the present year 2007.

jeffrey
05-03-2007, 11:21 AM
I can get onto companies house no problem i just need to know what link to press on within the site, pay if need be to search a companies address in 2002 right up to the present year 2007.

I prefer the telephone service- one of the best enquiry lines of any HMG Department, in my experience. Try 0870-333 3636.