PDA

View Full Version : prescribed information form

stressed53
17-06-2011, 13:32 PM
Just filling out prescribed information form to give to tenants tonight, how detailed does the information have to be on (f) Circumstances when all or any part of the deposit may be retained by the landlord.
I have put Schedule 2 of the tenancy agreement, unpaid rent, obligations etc. clauses 1-6
Do I have to mention the inventory of contents as a specific any help much appreciated thank you
This is still the same tenancy agreement made by my now absent agent
(who did a bunk with the money) she signed it on my behalf is this still a binding document.

westminster
17-06-2011, 14:14 PM
Just filling out prescribed information form to give to tenants tonight, how detailed does the information have to be on (f) Circumstances when all or any part of the deposit may be retained by the landlord.
I have put Schedule 2 of the tenancy agreement, unpaid rent, obligations etc. clauses 1-6
Do I have to mention the inventory of contents as a specific any help much appreciated thank you
If clauses 1-6 include damage to contents then that's enough, you don't need to mention the inventory.

This is still the same tenancy agreement made by my now absent agent
(who did a bunk with the money) she signed it on my behalf is this still a binding document.
Yes, the tenancy agreement between you and T still stands.

westminster
17-06-2011, 14:16 PM
p.s. If you are hand-delivering the prescribed info, take two copies and give T the opportunity to sign one (for your records), and take a witness in case T refuses to sign (he doesn't have to) because you need evidence that you provided the prescribed information.

stressed53
17-06-2011, 14:20 PM
Thank you for your help (: