View Full Version : Insurance to tenants with Live-in-landlords

21-03-2010, 20:20 PM
Does anyone know of a UK Insurance company for tenants that cover their belongings while living in the same house as the Landlord. I can only find tenant insurance that covers for AST agreements / Live out Landlords.


21-03-2010, 20:26 PM
Do Endsleigh not do student "room" insurance for person possessions? I certainly recall buying it when I was in halls of residence at college then when I rented a room in a flat there after but that was a long time ago