PDA

View Full Version : Giving notice

rockape42
15-03-2010, 13:07 PM
I have attempted to hand notice in today at my LL business and home addresses and his solicitors address. No one was available to sign for the letters at the LL location addresses and the solicitors reception wouldn't sign for my notice letter. I took photos of me posting/handing them over to someone at the addresses and e-mailed them with time/date stamp. I then e-mailed them to my LL and solicitor. Is this likely to be enough to prove notice has been given?

jrsteeve
15-03-2010, 14:29 PM
That's more than enough.

havensRus
15-03-2010, 20:01 PM
I have attempted to hand notice in today at my LL business and home addresses and his solicitors address. No one was available to sign for the letters at the LL location addresses and the solicitors reception wouldn't sign for my notice letter. I took photos of me posting/handing them over to someone at the addresses and e-mailed them with time/date stamp. I then e-mailed them to my LL and solicitor. Is this likely to be enough to prove notice has been given?

Back that up by sending the notice to all three places, by first class post, with a free certificate of posting. You can get this at the post office. That is usually sufficient proof to the courts.