View Full Version : Surveys required by council

05-03-2010, 08:22 AM
Hello there,

I need to get an Electrical and Energy Conservation Survey done as requested by the council.

I've googled these but am not sure what I'm looking for and who if any of them are reputable companies.

Can anyone recommend companies that do both of these please.

Thanks in advance,

05-03-2010, 08:33 AM
you could try the governments site of reputable tradespeople, they have all sorts of building trades, you can find by putting in postcode the site is trustmark.org.uk