PDA

View Full Version : Dating the LandlordZONE Final Demand template

cepheid
15-02-2010, 17:31 PM
There is a notice available for download on the front page.

Under 'Agreements, forms & notices'. It's the 'Final Demand before Legal Action' one under 'rent arrears and evictions'

Where does the notice date of issue go? Confused given the "Submission Date for Legal Proceedings" statement that appears above the "Date" field but below the "Dated this..." part.

Sorry couldn't find the answer in past threads and just want to be correct when I send it out. Please could someone clarify for me? thanks in advance.

Editor
15-02-2010, 19:01 PM
Put your Name and Address at the top of the notice

At the bottom, put the notice date (date you are serving the notice) just above where it says:

Submission Date for Legal Proceedings

Put the date for starting legal proceedings (14 days after the notice date) below and sign.

That's it.

GJMSurrey
15-02-2010, 19:04 PM
I thought this was a valentines message, wanting to "date" a template :)

mind the gap
15-02-2010, 19:07 PM
I tried to download the template so I could help you, but the LLZ 'Agreements' page is not recognising me, my email address or either of my passwords (email or LLZ log-in)!

How rude!

Snorkerz
15-02-2010, 19:36 PM
MTG - it does the same to me, I have a separate account for access to that bit! Must be racial discrimination against 'Northerners'.

mind the gap
15-02-2010, 19:38 PM
MTG - it does the same to me, I have a separate account for access to that bit! Must be racial discrimination against 'Northerners'.
Perhaps it's just because we are stroppy blighters?

Snorkerz
15-02-2010, 19:41 PM
Perhaps it's just because we are stroppy blighters?Moi, stroppy? I'm a pussy-cat really :D

mind the gap
15-02-2010, 19:56 PM
Moi, stroppy? I'm a pussy-cat really
And since I am on half term, I am a one-toed sloth :)

jeffrey
16-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Is that why you're hanging upside-down?