PDA

View Full Version : How to I target Hospitals for my rental property

carolli28
10-11-2009, 09:30 AM
Hello

I'm hoping someone out there can help me with this. I have a property which is located near several hospitals. I would like to target hospital employees for my rental property. As these hospitals are run by the NHS/Trusts, does anyone know what's the best way to contact them. Do I contact the hospital or trust?
Which departments would I contact?

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Kind regards

Carol

Ericthelobster
10-11-2009, 10:19 AM
I'm hoping someone out there can help me with this. I have a property which is located near several hospitals. I would like to target hospital employees for my rental property. As these hospitals are run by the NHS/Trusts, does anyone know what's the best way to contact them.You could try their Human Resources dept, but suspect you'll probably find that if they do get involved with accomodation, it will be withe tried-and-trusted agents who have multiple properties on their books, rather than an unknown private landlord with a single property. Certainly that's been the case when I've tried to get 'in' with the local multinational who is the biggest employer round here.

Your best bet might be through individual employees, eg putting up notices on internal noticeboards etc?

Poppy
10-11-2009, 14:51 PM
Advertise your property on the web (eg spareroom, accommodationforstudents). Make sure the text advertises the property’s proximity to xyz hospitals.

Advertise your property with regulated agents close to your target market.

Tess
10-11-2009, 14:53 PM
There may be a dedicated Accommodation Officer at one of the hospitals - the one near me has and she takes small A5 adverts and displays them. Ring them up and ask? You might find they have links with student nurses/doctors etc or if you have a local University speak to the School of Health regarding your property

chappers2341
10-11-2009, 15:58 PM
most hospitals will have a big public notice board where people advertise rooms and houses to rent.