PDA

View Full Version : request for warrant of possession of land

kasiandelo
02-11-2009, 18:02 PM
hi guys, thanks to the help i have got from this forum i have finally got a possession order from the courts to get my house back after serving a section 21 to my tenants which expired. the evidence was read by the judge on the 19/10/2009 and i was supposed to get possesion today 2/10/2009 and be paid my court costs of £150, neither of which happened.

i now want to complete a request for warrant of possession of land to get the bailiffs in to evict them and i just need some help completing the form and for someone to check that i have the correct fees inserted in the boxes.

section 4
(A)balance due at date of this request. Do i put £150 in this box?
(B)amount for which warrant to issue. Is this £150 also?
Issue Fee . Is this the £65 court fee?
Solicitor costs . obviously this is 0 as i am not using one
Land Registry Fee. I think this is not relevant to my case but not sure?
The last box on section 4 of the form im really not sure what to put here.

and finally on section 5 where it says to describe the land(as set out in the particulars of the claim). Do i just write the address of the property i want possesion of here?

thanks in advance

havensRus
03-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Section 4
(A) £150
(B) £150
£95 (bailiff's fee-but check with court)
£0 (not using a sol)
£0 (no LR fee)
£245 TOTAL
blank - as (A) and (B) are same

Section 5
19/10/2009
02/11/2009
Full Address of property

HTH

kasiandelo
03-11-2009, 12:34 PM
thanks so much for the quick response, i have just checked with the courts and the lady there said it takes around 3 weeks to get the bailiffs in and £95 as you rightly stated.
I just wanted to check one last point on the form before i post it . On the section where i sign and date it do i need to cross out any of the 2 sentences in brackets. sorry to be a pain.

Finally it feels like there is a light at the end of the tunnel now :)

thanks

havensRus
03-11-2009, 13:59 PM
no. leave them both in.
cross out the (claimant's solicitor).

call the bailiff's office in a couple of days to confirm the request has been received and to see if you can get an earlier appointment. you never know.....