View Full Version : Licence

27-02-2006, 11:07 AM
I provide supported accommodation through a SP contract and thus have licensess not tenants. One is refusing to pay rent and so has been given 28 days notice in the presribed form. What do I do if he refuses to leave at then end of the notice period? He works full-time and is ineligible for Housing Benefit

27-02-2006, 22:53 PM
What is a "SP" contract. I only know this in connection with horse racing, and I haven't had much return on that either!

If it's supposed to be "statutory periodic" then you ain't got licencees me old fruit, but tenants.

02-03-2006, 13:27 PM
SP is Supporting People, a housing strategy to support vulnerable groups in preparing for independent living.