PDA

View Full Version : DSS Tenants and Rent Gurantee

vik2001
09-03-2009, 21:31 PM
Hi
i was thinking of letting my property to a DSS tenant, whos a single mother with 2 kids, a 5 yr old and a new born. Is this a good idea? Shes a british born white lady and seemed nice enough, and of good apperance.

Ive never letted out before to DSS anything i shud watch out for??

I tried to get rent gurantee with DSS tenant, but she cant provide a gurantor.
She has been recommended by a letting agent who will be doing all the reference checks etc....

Preston
09-03-2009, 22:06 PM
i was thinking of letting my property to a DSS tenant, whos a single mother with 2 kids, a 5 yr old and a new born. Is this a good idea? Shes a british born white lady and seemed nice enough, and of good apperance.

Hi

I know you probably didn't mean it this way, but by introducing a range of irrelevant information about the applicant you risk giving the impression of prejudice and this may disincline some contributors from giving you their advice.

Preston

kikuyu
09-03-2009, 22:26 PM
Shes a british born white lady and seemed nice enough, and of good apperance.

So what does this mean? All white british ladies are good? If this is the case why do we have a lot of contibutors writing in with problem tenants? I take it they are all blacks or foreigners?

vik2001, not only are you what I would term a "simpleton "but also an ignorant person who should learn to spell. At least we non-whites take the trouble to speak "Queen's English" and learn to spell.

Please go away, lie down, take a deep breath and then come back. Try to re-phrase your question, more coherently, if need be use a dictionary and come back. I, as a black man may be able to help you out.

Poor insertion onto this very good site.

agent46
09-03-2009, 22:27 PM
vik2001, not only are you what I would term a "racist" but also an ignorant person who should learn to spell.....

...Poor incertion onto this very good site.

Oh, the irony. ;)

vik2001
10-03-2009, 08:47 AM
sorry i didnt mean any offence, i myself am white. i was just trying to be clear in explaining my situation

johnboy
10-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Please can we not get on to the spelling issue again. I'm getting paraniod.