View Full Version : No address

22-12-2005, 19:50 PM
If a landlady takes an ex tenant to the small claims court for rent in arrears, what happens if this person is no longer at the address the claim was sent to? Will the court try to trace the person or is it up to the landlady to find them?


22-12-2005, 21:49 PM
As I have said before, service at last known address is good service for county court process. The court will not help you at all to find out any new address which you will need for enforcment, the claimant has to do that work themselves.