PDA

View Full Version : All of you landlords are too concerned abut laws

law-yes-but
16-12-2005, 17:28 PM
Well, well.
Nice to meet you guys and ladies>
I have been watching this forum for a while, loads of nonsense going on.
I have many properties and trust me on this, if i was to be bothered by any tenant's complaint i'd be out of business by now.
most of the tenants do not have a life and hate landlords for taking their rents, so what they do ? they create hassle for you, so that yu get scared and shut up because you are afraid of the law.
I cannot conceive the fact that a tenant is not paying any rent to me>
I hear people on this forum saying they'll go to court, they will do this and that !! come on, come on people.
if a tenant is bad > just throw him out of the house> change the locks etc..
The cops will come and the guy will probably tell them what happened.
You keep calm and explain the situation to them.
They will turn to him and will simply say > am sorry there's nothing we can do this is a landlord tenant's dispute.
the tenants especially these foreigners don't like to go to court, and you get your house back very fast
call me for any help or advises
fast eviction from £50 pounds

davidjohnbutton
16-12-2005, 17:47 PM
Oh don't be so damn silly!

Any tenant that is even slightly clued up will go to a no win no fee lawyer and sue the ass of a landlord that does it this way - awards of £20,000 are not uncommon for unlawful eviction and it can also mean prison for any landlord trying it on!

lucid
16-12-2005, 18:43 PM
Yet another TROLL on the forum!!
or is it an old troll with a new username???

Suggestion don't reply and ignore foolish poster above.
(obviously not you david :) )

Hmm...for all interested spelling is the clue as is the the posters foolish advice

P.Pilcher
16-12-2005, 21:23 PM
He can do it his way and like the rest of us, whether I like it or not, I will do it the legal way.

P.P.

charger
17-12-2005, 09:18 AM
My friend, are you uk based ?
The law is strict with Landlords here, pls watch what you're doing. Also make sure that u got lots of equity in your houses, as you might easily end up selling one or more to pay for damages;

Regards

dazalock
17-12-2005, 15:35 PM
Please Dont Feed The Trolls!

LIBERTO
17-12-2005, 20:47 PM
Send him to jail... crooks like him make other landlords who are serious responsible and honest look bad... damaging the whole community!!

JAIL!!!

MrShed
17-12-2005, 22:54 PM
Well, well.
Nice to meet you guys and ladies>
I have been watching this forum for a while, loads of nonsense going on.
I have many properties and trust me on this, if i was to be bothered by any tenant's complaint i'd be out of business by now.
most of the tenants do not have a life and hate landlords for taking their rents, so what they do ? they create hassle for you, so that yu get scared and shut up because you are afraid of the law.
I cannot conceive the fact that a tenant is not paying any rent to me>
I hear people on this forum saying they'll go to court, they will do this and that !! come on, come on people.
if a tenant is bad > just throw him out of the house> change the locks etc..
The cops will come and the guy will probably tell them what happened.
You keep calm and explain the situation to them.
They will turn to him and will simply say > am sorry there's nothing we can do this is a landlord tenant's dispute.
the tenants especially these foreigners don't like to go to court, and you get your house back very fast

Enjoy your long hard time in prison, is all I can say! Hear the grub is good though!

lawstudent
18-12-2005, 07:05 AM
It reminds me of that scene in "My beautiful Laundrette" where the LL gets his nephew to help him unscrew his freeloading tenants' doors and chuck their belongings into the garden. Prosecution and conviction in such cases is far from certain and some LL's might regard the satisfaction and instant pay-off of direct action as being worth the risk.

Help
18-12-2005, 08:05 AM
I disagree with harassing tennants but some of them really know the system well and know that if they fail to pay it will take months for the courts to evict them and even then they can do a runner leaving landlords out of pocket.

This is an interesting article I found:

http://property.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,14050-1894869,00.html

lucid
18-12-2005, 18:21 PM
Ah the TROLLS must be hungry!

A ditty by RichieP

There was a man liked advises
Who had balls of different sizes
One was small, and was nothing at all
But the other was large And won prizes

RichieP
18-12-2005, 19:50 PM
http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/rickyslim/troll.jpg

law-yes-butt
21-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Llucid

you can't judge people just like that dude !!
do you know me ? do you know what at times tenants are up to ? i firmly beliv in laws etc.. just i hate being treated like a dog with no respect !!
i have been kicked in the stomach by my tennents, i have been spat in my face, have ben robbed and my car vandalised for being too good>>
am i a troll ?
as you say > but i can well see you're full of anger against life.
i just hate bad people and still do not do any harm to 'em >
you pay rent and you get respect, you don't and you are out !! it is fair enough to me..
hav used few times the S21 and other's, but i can see the system protects more violent tenants that honest landlords

HELP

Thanks for your support mate !! i didn't say i like to harass tenants, just pointed out that the bad tenants don't live in my properties for long time.
no HARASSING AT ALL.. why would i do that ??
when a person is kind and polite , i just give him her anything, but when NOT i take away all i have given.

I see i can't find anybody on this forum who understands my point

could it be that people embrace too much the law, (even though they hate it) cos that could be a replacement for their impotence, many people love the law because they feel that when they stick to it, they feel loved, they feel they are right >>> the love that they are missing from life, they're getting it from the laws.

fine

MrShed
21-12-2005, 11:56 AM
No, you will find no-one who understands your point because the behaviour you describe is illegal. People like you give landlords a bad name. The laws are there for a reason, whether we like them or not. If everyone broke the law just because we felt they hindered us, we would be in anarchy. I frankly find it ludicrous that you even entertain the possibility of trying to persuade us that you have a valid point.

RichieP
21-12-2005, 14:08 PM
Did you get banned or are you too stupid to remember your previous username and password?

You obviously have problematic tenants because you do everything the cheap way. You obviously don't spend the time and money vetting them in any depth and get the bad tenants you deserve, who in turn get treated unlawfully by MR Bodgit and Scarper.

lucid
22-12-2005, 15:39 PM
No not angry and nor do I hate life.
:D
If you do not consider yourself a troll then stop behaving like one!!

Do you even know what a troll is??
http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

Yours’ was a troll post and attempted to encourage illegal behaviour on a public forum and incite others to do the same for your own personal financial gain.

The posters and users of this forum mostly try to treat others with respect and give genuine helpful advice within the bounds of the law.

Your post did not seek to do that and you appear bitter and somewhat angry at your lot. Shame really.

Seasonal Greetings to all.

xxx