View Full Version : No Repsonse from Landlord....

29-11-2005, 21:42 PM

29-11-2005, 22:04 PM
You can just move out without any notice at the end of your current contract. Getting your deposit back will need you to contact the agents, assuming they hold it. If you have any problems, contact ARLA and make a complaint.

If you want to be awkward, you don't have to move out. You have received no correspondence regarding your notice and may change your mind. The landlord will need to issue the correct minimum 2 months notice to get you out, then apply to the court once that has expired if you are still there. Then they need to apply to bailiffs to remove you if you still haven't gone, which can take at least another 4 weeks.

29-11-2005, 22:05 PM
If you mean ARLA, you should be able to get some help through them- have a look at their website.