PDA

View Full Version : Southcourt Package For Sale

NoviceOne
21-11-2005, 23:08 PM
Hi Guys

I have one of these packs for sale, they retail at £595 but I am selling mine for £495 with (free postage) it's not really been used.

reason for sale: business partner had no concept of it takes time to make a profit and ran off when the going got tough!

I have a new venture and thought it should go to a more deserving person so if your interested drop me a line here.

Cheers

MrShed
22-11-2005, 08:13 AM
Even if anyone on here did want to buy it(doubtful), there's no way you are going to sell a second hand pack for £495!

NoviceOne
22-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Even if anyone on here did want to buy it(doubtful), there's no way you are going to sell a second hand pack for £495!

MrShed if you had no interest in the pack then theres no need for your comments!

So I suggest you stick your nose in somewhere else!!

dazalock
22-11-2005, 10:19 AM
I all fairness, I dont believe you get the online/telephone support if you buy it second hand. Good Luck in selling it at that price, you may wish to try E-bay, Ive seen them go on there for about £200.

MrShed
22-11-2005, 11:15 AM
It was in fact an attempt to be more helpful. Due to the issues dazalock has pointed out, a second hand pack is simply not worth that amount, and so I was advising you of this. But continue to be overly defensive if you wish.

blackdragon
06-12-2005, 13:03 PM
Is the pack still for sale, and if so what price would you be asking now