PDA

View Full Version : A good place to advertise?

julesnn188jg
22-04-2008, 15:30 PM
Hi,

I thought i would share with you all a really good website I found for advertising my rooms/houses/flats etc for rent. It looks cheaper than all the other similar websites, and it's free at the minute.

It's at http://www.roomznow.com/

What do you think?

Thanks,
~ Julian

kayak
22-04-2008, 15:52 PM
Hi,

I thought i would share with you all a really good website I found for advertising my rooms/houses/flats etc for rent. It looks cheaper than all the other similar websites, and it's free at the minute.

It's at http://www.roomznow.com/

What do you think?

Thanks,
~ Julian

So did you genuinely find this website or are you just promoting it?

Since it is obviously the latter, wouldn't it be better to tell everyone why it is so good and ask for feedback rather than the spammy approach?

Go on then...tell me why I should upload my properties to it and how much it will cost me?

Kind regards,

John

attilathelandlord
22-04-2008, 15:54 PM
This poster pm'd me with the company details it's obviously an advertising pitch.

kayak
22-04-2008, 16:05 PM
This poster pm'd me with the company details it's obviously an advertising pitch.

Sorry, I did realise that - I was just being dry.

And it wasn't really a very good one.

How about offering all members on here free advertising on your site for 6 months - that might be more popular!

John

julesnn188jg
23-04-2008, 16:25 PM
6 Months is a bit much! So i will give you all 30 days FREE advertising!

julesnn188jg
23-04-2008, 16:27 PM
And just to clear things up, I did not PM anyone.

attilathelandlord
23-04-2008, 16:31 PM
I can post a copy of your PM to me for everyone to see if you like!

kayak
24-04-2008, 18:07 PM
I can post a copy of your PM to me for everyone to see if you like!

Sounds fun! Post it up.

I haven't had a look at your site but I will. The thing is there are lots of sites that are ringing me up to get my properties on there for free either via site scraping or via feeds so yours needs to be something special for me to pay to use it.

Just my honest opinion.

Kind regards,

John

Colincbayley
24-04-2008, 19:48 PM
And just to clear things up, I did not PM anyone.

Well no one sent me a PM on the matter! What is it, my business not good enough for you!